Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Grownup Lectures

Greetings from Gateway! I got a new haircut. I think it's too short but I'm too tired to care.

I met up with Erin again today. We went to UP Diliman! I loved it. He showed me around and man was it fun walking around the campus. It made me miss college! Too bad I didn't bring a camera. My phone didn't have enough charge either so that completely sucked.

Anyway, I've been planning on pursuing further studies for the longest time. Nothing's final yet and I don't even know if I'll make the cut-off so God knows where I'll be in a few months.

My sister (eldest) and I talked on the phone this morning. She grilled me about my career and my future. Ugh. I hate it. She has a point. But jeezus, I don't like it when my plans in life (or lack thereof) are being questioned. Oh well, it's been a while since I've had some sermon from her.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment