Friday, April 16, 2010

Random Rants

Acapella

Kelis is entering Madonna territory.


Not bad.

Sweet

I was perusing through my old blog entries when I found what I consider my first 'hate comments'!

Eyelovette.

Aahh... Gold.

Be Negative


I recently had a spirited chat with someone over YM. It was his status, 'non reactive', that prompted me to mack him. It turns out he just got tested for HIV. Naturally, he went through the paranoia and unimaginable stress before finding relief when he got the good news.

The fact alone that we have to get tested and undergo such trauma means we're not being careful. It's alarming. I'm definitely not one to preach but I hope we'd all do a part in stopping the spread of the virus.

The One Who Went Away

Last night, just before going to sleep, I decided to check my Nunffnang stats. Everything was fine until I saw a link to the blog of this guy I used to talk to constantly over the phone. Apparently, I'm still on his blog roll.

For months, I managed to steer away from his site afraid I may get trapped, get infatuated, etc. We stopped talking because he was in a relationship then, which he didn't tell me until over a week of getting to know each other. I deleted his number because of the unnecessarily offending statements he said to me. I could also tell he just lost interest even before we had the chance to meet up.

Anyway, I caved in and revisited his blog. One entry caught my attention. I have a strong feeling I'm one of the guys he's talking about in that post.

I'm thinking of reconnecting and perhaps finally meet up with him one of these days but something tells me that's not such a good idea.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment