Friday, April 08, 2011

Coming To a Halt

I am no morning person. I'm in the worst mood within the first 2 hours of waking up. So imagine what it's like to wake up to news so devastating you can barely see because of all the tears.

Maybe this is for the better. I don't know. There is freedom in it but I'm not sure if it's going to do me any good. It's good having someone ask you sometimes to do things differently. Besides my own sadness and loss however, I also worry about how he's going to handle this. I wonder who he runs to this time.

It's all too messy, just like this post.

I've thought about how we tend to disappoint each other. It can could have continued forever. But isn't it crazy how we still went on and got this far? I don't think I have to tell you how much you mean to me. You should know that very well by now.- Buba

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment