Monday, March 19, 2012

Herschel

There's a new cutie in town! I was walking around Greenbelt 5 when I saw such captivating beauty at the window display of Bratpack. I've been having a tan leather moment lately so I was naturally drawn to this very handsome bag.


If I'm not mistaken, Herschel started in Canada way, way back and found its way to the Philippines only late last year.

I also wanted the big one perfect as a carry-on bag (or a big overnighter) but due to bad  personal economy, I contented myself with the 'Pop Quiz' backpack. It's an impulse purchase after all. Nonetheless, I am in love with it. Savings be damned.


It has multiple pockets, it's roomy enough for my gargantuan laptop and it even has a fleece-lined compartment for sunglasses---how thoughtful. The color-pop interiors, the modest appeal and other details set it apart from other backpacks. Then it has that classic, old-school charm that I am so into. It takes you back to the old days when form, function and quality were unintentionally fashionable.

I'm going to take it for a spin soon. Here's to hoping my Herschel serves me as well as it looks.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment