Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hello, Uniqlo!

Finally, I had the chance to visit Uniqlo several weeks after the pandemonium has died down. MOA is not really my scene because it's so far and crowded but I do like that it has the shops that I want to check out and this Japanese brand has been added to that list.

Before it came to the Philippines, the first and last time I got to visit a Uniqlo store was in Hong Kong. I was excited because the brand was ubiquitous in street style blogs but walking around the aisles, I remember being disappointed. Piles and piles of ruffled clothing filled the shelves and even spilled to the floor but walked away empty-handed.

I don't know if it's my newfound appreciation for basics but yesterday, I saw Uniqlo in a different light. The simple items suddenly seemed so appealing and oozing with potential. You have to hand it to the Japanese, they really have mastered pambahay chic.

I especially love the denim pants selection.


And I like that they even offer alteration services.


But some items come with a warning.


 These shorts are not so bad either at around P590.


I actually got try on the pants and they fit really well--and since it's Uniqlo, the price point is not bad either.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment