Sunday, September 09, 2012

Tenacious Twists

Hello, I'm still alive.

So much has happened and believe me when I say I barely get to take a break. Even when I tried to celebrate my birthday in Boracay last weekend, I wasn't completely free to forget and be frivolous. It was a fun out-of-town trip nonetheless. I was supposed to spend two extra days at home but due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to buy a new ticket and came back to Manila on the 4th.

See, I recently got a new job... as a writer. It's pretty unbelievable, especially how everything happened but yeah, it has been draining me mentally and physically. I was also neck-deep in school work for a time and then there's that time when my father came home from the US. Crazy. I've been too busy I actually kept forgetting about my own birthday. Loved ones and friends didn't though which was touching.

More details and I'll catching up on real life soon.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment