Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What It's Been Like To Be Me

I know I've bitched and moaned several times already about how busy I am but this circus is about to get more insane as school starts. Tomorrow is the first day of the new term but I'm not even officially enrolled yet. Last term was deceivingly hectic, the last part being excruciatingly taxing. This time, I don't know. I'm hoping it's going to be a kinder time. Before things get even crazier though, let me share some moments from the last three weeks or so. Blame my old Blackberry for the poor resolution.

This is from the last week of August when Pops arrived from the US.
My sister also came home last month. I tagged along with her and her boyfriend the afternoon my father and I flew in. Can you believe this is just 20-30 minutes from our house? It was my first time there and I want to go back the next time I come home.
The school project I painstakingly finished in a little over 3 days to make time for work.
How I spent my birthday.
That night when we sat on a reclining coconut tree by the beach.
Last weekend in Borough when Erin and I finally got to catch up.
Yesterday I finally got to try Melona (Love!)  when my colleagues and I got locked out of the office. My treat because I was supposed to bring the key.

That's it for now. Wish me luck. Good night!

literarybulimia@gmail.com

2 comments: