Monday, April 09, 2007

Transition

Hi.

Current mood: tensed/anxious

I'm really getting concerned. In less than a week, I'll be flying to Manila to work there and live independently and pobably rely only on my own hard-earned money. It's exciting. But the thought of leaving home for not less than six months is quite scary. I know this new level of independence will bring about a lot of positive rewards but the responsibilities and the risks are massive. I'm still up for this challenge but I can only hope I'll last. I really don't want to go home broke, jobless with horrible stories about getting mugged and fired from work and how I can't stand my new lifestyle. Ugh. That's really a nightmare.

I wanna be rich, succesful and if possible, famous. I wanna bask in the glory of triumph with the world at my feet. Hahahah... Dreams. Ahluvet.

But seriuosly, this whole transition is getting me worried. God knows what lies ahead. Jeez. Listen to me. This is what I want! I've been looking forwar to this! Ugh/ Oh well. I might as well give it a shot. I just hope everything to be safe and have fun, try to savor every experience and it's all good.

Anyway, I was soo hammered last night. I had one too many drinks with my brother and cousin at the beach. It was crazy. I don't even know how I handled it but I downed a total of seven bottles of beer. I have to admit that I'm not exactly a hardass drinker but that's quite a lot of booze I had last night. That was really fun though. First, my brother's baby/my nephew and my sister joined us for some chicken and pork barbecue. Then, an hour later, there's the three of us chugging away. I had a great time.

That's all for now. Gotta hit the sack in a while. Still have to wake up early and go out of town for some business at school. I know, summer is heating up, and I already graduated but I still have to worry about school. Awesome. Whatever. I hope to hang out with my friends.

Happy Easter. Nighters.

No comments:

Post a Comment