Thursday, April 19, 2007

Whine much?

I have been bored these past couple of days. Not even Manila has cured this severe uninspiring state of mind I'm in. I've tried to be positive but it just doesn't work. What the hell is this, some sort of mid-life crisis or something? Gawd, I just entered my twenties.

To keep myself occupied and avoid negative energies that damage my sensibilities, I've been busy working out, running a few errands, processing papers for work, eating, watching Ugly Betty and reading. I bought two books on Monday so I can do something during the down times. I got Youngblood 3 and something from David Sedaris. I forgot the title but it has the words "pretty", "got", "me" and naked in it. I'm on Youngblood as of the moment. It's a compilation of essays by the twentysomething and younger Filipino youth. So far so good.

Anyway, back to my dilemma. I know all I do here is whine but whatever. Someday, I wanna be able to browse through this blog from a better place. Hopefully I'm all rich at that time and I'm wearing Dior Homme and Louis Vuitton and the rest of the gang. You know what I mean. And oh, by that time, I hope I'm somewhere in Paris or London or Brazil partying my ass off with a lover... or two? Hahahah... whatever. Here I go again with the daydreaming. Gawd, I can't even think of the job I'll start doing this Monday. I really don't know what to expect but a fully air-conditioned office swarmed with yuppies. Oh well. It's my first job so what do I expect right?

I can go on and on with the whining and the dreaming but I gotta go walking with my friend/housemate at the Baywalk. She flew in this morning. We'll be living together with another friend/schoolmate./ She'll arrive tomorrow. All three of us will try to stand each other living in a 2-bedroom condominium unit and work in the same office. No major complains so far on my end.

Lots and lots of luck and positivity for me. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment