Thursday, May 22, 2008

Another One-Man Date


Gym - Check
Bank - Check
Church - Check (Okay, not really church. it's in a mall but it's still a place of worship.)
Haircut- Check

Today was productive. After weeks of procrastination, I finally got my ass back to the gym. I'm not a really a big fan of working out but it's something I have to do to blow off some steam and to healthy. I's personally prefer dance as a form of exercise but that's something I cannot commit to as of the moment so I might as well make use of the free gym here.Like the usual, I took my new flip-flops for a spin and went around this side of the town all alone. Yup, another date with myself. Kind of pathetic but I relieve myself by likening it to that Sex and The City episode where Carrie assumes that she's dating the city every time she goes out alone. Hahahah... I guess that makes Manila my date then.

Nothing really spectacular about today but I'm so glad I got an extra day off from work yesterday. After over a year in the company, one of my Paid Time Off applications finally got approved. It's just one day I know but believe me, in our company, this is reason enough to celebrate.

Anyway, I don't have a good picture of myself with my much shorter hair yet. I am yet to decide whether I like it or not. Oh well, let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment