Saturday, October 18, 2008

Socks and Sucks

Today was very jam-packed (both litrally and figuratively).

I think there's too many people in Manila. Fine, I think there's too many people who take the MRT/LRT in Manila. Commuting around the city is absolutely excruciating. Don't even get me started about the people traffic in malls. It gets worse as the holidays come nearer.

Anway, I went to the gym this noon. Afterwards, I took care of the bills, my passport, the rent, and did a little grocery shopping as well. I even went to a freakin' job fair in Glorietta. Good thing I had one hard copy of my resume left with me.

To cap things off, I had someone come over earlier for a little Friday fun. No raping this time. We've been talking online and through text for months but it wasn't until today that we met up. It was all good.

So there. Just another day in the city.

P.S.
This is my 200th entry and it's boring as hell. Such a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment