Thursday, October 09, 2008

Thursday Recap

Can someone check the streets and see if my legs are there? I think they fell off somewhere along Taft Avenue.

I am so tired. But not work-tired. I'm malling-hanging-around tired which is so much better than work-tired.

Me, myself and consumerism went out today. Just the usual; Robinson's Manila, walked non-stop, bought a lip balm and some lube. I also brought the articles I was evaluating and I must have looked like a freak at The Coffee Bean laughing by myself. I couldn't help it. The students' write-ups are hilarious (unintentional most of the time).

I think I almost passed out during dinner time becauseI couldn't decide where to eat. I hit up The Old Spaghetti house just in time when my stomach started to digest itself.

After dinner, I met up with a friend and had dessert at Starbucks over juicy, juicy gossip! Apparently, someone, or some people rather, have a crush on me! And because I'm shallow and full of myself, I absolutely love it!

Anyway, it's funny how I work out in the morning or noon then waste it all moments later by indulging in sweets, or drinks loaded with cream, sugar, calories, cellulites and love handles! Oh well, what are you gonna do?

I still don't know how I can go to Fashion Week. Joey Espino are you reading this?

And I'm dead.

2 comments:

  1. Try Don Protasio of Fuchsiaboy.blogspot.com. Isa sya sa mga designers and he'll be showcasing his "Propaganda" collection sa Philippine Fashion Week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmigod! Don Protasio! We're from the same hometown you know and my sister is friends with her brother. I don't know if I have the guts though. But thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete