Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Random Rants: Holidazed

Gifts

Say hello to our puny Christmas tree given by my Aunt surrounded by humble gifts.

It's here! It's Christmas eve and I'm just about done gift shopping. All this holiday craziness is wearing me off and I haven't even bought a decent gift for myself.

Anyway, I'm excited to open the presents I got.

Becky's Kitchen

There were more people behind me.

I'm going to my Aunt's place tonight and I thought I should bring some food. I thought the irresistible brownies from Becky's Kitchen would be a good idea so I dropped by. Imagine how shocked and horrified I was to find a bunch of people lining up outside their store. It was crazy. There were a lot of cars parked everywhere and there must have been at least 50 people queuing to get hold of some Becky's Kitchen pastries.

It was around 7:30 am when I arrived and the line was already long. It took me about an hour to get my business done. There were even more people outside when I left with 2 boxes of BK goodness in tow.

Is it safe to say Becky's Kitchen has the most coveted brownies in town?

Seasons Greetings

It sucks that I can't spend Christmas at home. And to make matters worse, I have work later.

Anyhow, I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment