Monday, December 08, 2008

Save the economy. Shop.

Greetings my dear readers! (Yes, I'm talking to the two of you.)

The rush is definitely on. My sister and I finally found the time to start shopping for Christmas. We just got from the World Bazar at the World Trade Center - Metro Manila and SM Mall of Asia.

As surprising as it may seem, I didn't buy anything for myself. The strategy is to buy gifts and things for other people first then I'll dedicate perhaps an entire day for myself.

Those who love shopping and don't mind to dive into the holiday retail craze should definitely check out the World Bazaar. Everything is there from food, to clothes, toys, electronics and home furnishing. My sister and I bought gifts like accessories, spirits, and kids' clothes and toys.

Just like every year, expect the place to be jam-packed and bring cash since majority, if not all, of the merchants don't accept credit cards. Retail spree starts around 10 am I believe and ends until god-knows-what-time and will go on until December 16. It's really worth a visit.

I on the other hand, have got some packing to do. I'm off to my hometown, the seafood capital of this third world, in 2 days to attend a cousin's wedding and for some needed vacation.

Enjoy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment