Thursday, February 26, 2009

Geek Chic Glasses

One of the things that I bought in HK is this pair of sunglasses from Cotton On. I've been looking for big, clear framed glasses for the longest time and I finally got them. It's not the one I had wanted from American Apparel but it comes very close.

It originally had dark lenses so I paid a visit to a nearby Ideal Vision Center to have them replaced with graded ones. The optometrist warned me about the possibility of the frame getting cracked but thank god that didn't happen.

Yay! I can see clearly now and I can see how cool these spectacles are. Can't wait to take 'em out for a spin.

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for glasses like this since forevah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, me too, they're so hard to find! All I see around are black ones.

    ReplyDelete