Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Dates, Updates, Due Dates

The past two weeks have been packed. Hence, the lack of updates. It's not ending soon as I have finals to worry about---and then there's work and the occasional dates that I try to squeeze in.

Speaking of dates, last week, I met a guy. We've been seeing each other almost everyday since that first date. He's very thoughtful, low maintenance and not bad looking. But I'm not sure if I'm ready to take this to a more serious level. I'm beginning to think it's me that there's something wrong with. Oh well. Let's see how this one turns out.

How's your December coming along? Oh, happy Hanukkah by the way! I've already booked my tickets to go home this Christmas. As much as I want to give in to the excitement and giddiness by planning the meals I'll whip up for my family and maybe by doing a little shopping, I have to focus on school first. I am one report (due in 2 days), one final exam and one marketing plan away from either going home with a merry holiday spirit or with bad, embarrassing news. Do me a favor and pray I don't fail graduate school, yes? Thanks!

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment