Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Good News Bad News

Let me just tell you how ashamed I am of myself for not blogging regularly lately. It's not good! But as usual, I'm short on time. It's been crazy. I'm supposed to leave for home in just a few hours. I'm not even sure if I'll be able to get some sleep. My flight is at 5:30am. I haven't even packed yet! Plus, I'm also very sick so yeah, happy holidaze alright.

Despite all this, I'm feeling good right now. I just saw my grades online! You see, I flunked a midterm exam and I've been paranoid since then. It's a relief that I don't have to go home bearing bad news. Not only did I pass, I actually did more than good! It's awesome!

Now let's hope I don't miss my flight and I get well soonest, yes? Later.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment