Thursday, December 23, 2010

Some Concerns

My dad just went inside the room and saw the boots that I got some weeks ago. He just smiled and even laughed if I'm not mistaken. That's a good thing I assume. Plus, he hasn't asked me yet about getting a girlfriend. Let's not go there please.

This morning, my mom and I went to the doctor to get my throat checked. We're seriously considering a tonsillectomy but the doctor suggested that we observe it (again). If it still doesn't go back to normal after a week with the stronger medication, we're going to have to do a swab culture to identify which type of micro-organisms are fucking up my throat. For a moment, I worried that they may find, uhm, sperm in the sample but I realized, no, that's highly unlikely. So I'm relieved.

Oh, and I just extended my stay. Kudos to Cebu Pacific for now allowing customers to change or cancel flights online!

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment