Friday, February 18, 2011

Burgoo and Burlesque

This evening was the first time I saw MFG after his surgery. Things are not exactly back to normal on his end but I'm glad he's recovering. This is really one of those events that remind you everything can vanish just like that, with a blink of an eye. It's crazy.


After dinner, we watched 'Burlesque'---yeah because we're butch like that. It's an entertaining movie. Nothing new about the plot. But I think we already know that. The musical numbers are worth watching though. Aside from that and Cher, other things in the film that are worth noting are; Christina Aguilera's boobs, Julianne Hough's hair color, the lead guy's abs and Stanley Tucci's charm.

It was a good night. I hope there's more of these, if not better, in the future.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I wanna see Burlesque so bad! But I don't really like X-tina. Cam Gigandet is a beautiful man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is! You should still see it. Cam gets naked in the movie. Hahah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had the soundtrack on loop since I saw it. Tell anyone and I keel you. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you obviously liked it more than I did. Hahah...

    ReplyDelete