Saturday, May 12, 2012

Just Friday Night

It was supposed to be a fun Friday night out with a friend or two. Then plans changed and it turned into an uneventful, quiet night at home--until it wasn't.

It's been such a long while. I almost thought I've lost it. I was losing it. So *it happened.

Tall, fair, gray eyes, mixed race just as I suspected the very first time I saw the photos online many, many months ago. Finally, we meet, full names and all. Yes, including last names and even hometowns. No hang-ups, surprisingly.

The night ended a record-long streak of vacancy. I may still have it after all. It's not that the space needs that much renovation. It just hasn't been marketing itself enough I guess. Then again, some improvements here and there promise more opportunities.

It was simple, easy, drama-free; my place, my terms. Like a boss. Hah!

What the fuck. I obviously don't know what to make of this.

I just killed a roach and downed a glass of a self-concocted drink made of Yakult, melon juice and iced tea (yum).

Once again, it's just an uneventful, quiet night at home. Goodnight.

*not that

Someone came over. It's been so long since the last time that's happened. It was OK.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment