Sunday, May 13, 2012

Plumbing 102

Hallelujah! I finally fixed the leaky connection between the tap and my washing machine.


Today, I, once again, got in touch with my inner plumber out of necessity. Too much water (read: money) has been wasted for I don't even know how many months now because of the faulty connection in the laundry area. An uncle finally tried to remedy the problem yesterday but it didn't work. He did, however, figured out what the problem was so I pretty much knew what to do.

I successfully replaced the faucet last night but the connection still leaked even with the new hose. I tried it again this morning and finally ended an era of unwanted dripping water. It feels so good to finally do the laundry again without the need to constantly check on it. I can practically dump my dirty clothes, start the cycle and come back to it anytime I want and there won't be a mess or a shocking water bill.

Oh, home repairs. How you get me all worked up.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment