Thursday, June 28, 2012

That Funny Feeling

"I am going out to jog and there better be at least one message from you when I get back."

That was my mental note after deciding to do what I had planned rather than wait for his response. We were supposed to talk via Skype because he was in a very far away land at the moment called Laguna. The plan to finally meet up earlier crumbled as fast as it was made so we had to settle for the next best thing.

When I got back from my quick, evening run, I checked my phone to find no messages from him. The good news, however, is we still got to talk later on and it was nice. But you know how I reek of optimism when it comes to these things so I'm thinking this is most probably something temporary. I'm basking in all its glory until I can, nonetheless. It's been a while since I last felt kilig that's not in front of a urinal you know.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment