Saturday, March 24, 2007

Body Pictionary

It's 5 AM and I'm still up like an excited cock. Insomnia is a hard battle, really.

Anyway, I've been online for at least five hours and I finally have the time AND guts for this pictionary.

The body is a temple which should be regarded highly, sacred even for some. Which is why you gotta fucking praise the following pictures! Hahahahahah... Enjoy!

What do you think? That's my apartment by the way. I'm renting the place and I'm gonna have to leave soon. Gawd, if only those cracked walls could talk.

I'm too chicken shit to include the nude ones in this pictionary. Maybe next time. lol

Anyway, shout out to Dakota for bearing with me a few minutes ago at YM.

I'm gonna try sleeping now. I feel like I'm graduslly turninh into a zombie or something. Nighters.

No comments:

Post a Comment