Thursday, March 01, 2007

Marching On

Final exams and I'm here in the mall with friends.

God, too bad I didn't have the time to blog the past days. Two friends and moi went toBORACAY last weekend. Jeez, was that a great time. It was so friggin' awesome alright. Hope to post some more pics soon. Words cannot describe how beautiful thatv place is. I love it there. It's one of my most favritest destinations. The place is fucking orgasmic.


Anyway, graduation is so near yet so far. Finished the first draft of my thesis but it's still a mountain of work. School, as usual, is stressful. But I'm enjoying part of it thanks to friends--and monetary allowance.

Speaking of graduation, two weeks after that, I'm off to Manille to work! Yes, like, salary-office-fuck-co-worker work. I'm having a hard time digesting it but yes in a matter of weeks, I'll be back in Manila and work my ass off. There's so many things to think about like lodging, food, outfits and money. I don't even want to elaborate on those. Oh well, I really hope I'll earn money sufficient enough for my "needs". I wanna shop every two weeks dang it! And I also want wine+dine+fine, and a fling or two.
That's it for now. It's the first day of the month so I have to straighten up my act. Not that I believe in all that superstition bull but I seriously have to focus, focus, focus. I can't afford to mess up during this critical period of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment