Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Random Rants

Disappointment #9891238

I am upset because I really had a good time last Friday and I thought I'll experience that again last night. But no. You vanished. You didn't even have the decency to cancel. "Huh" says it all I guess. I should have been more discerning. Fuck. Enjoy Paris.

Moving on.

The Holiday


It's on HBO and I'm currently watching this for the second time only. This is one romantic movie I really like. It's a film that totally makes sense. It touches each complication of romance with such accuracy. I love how I can actually relate to each character; the vulnerability of Iris, the impulsiveness and confusion of Amanda, the sensitivity of Graham and silliness and charm of Miles. The writers truly know what they're dealing with. Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, Jude Law and Jack Black are perfect. The musical scoring is also commendable. The Christmas songs in particular pinch me so sweetly.

Watch it, or watch it again. It's funny, romantic, sweet and entertaining.

Work Worries

It's July and I haven't got a new job yet. It sucks. Is there something wrong with job-hunting online? Isn't that the only way to go? I mean, it's 2008.

I cannot wait to have a vacay. Gawd. I need it so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment