Sunday, August 09, 2009

Boys' Night Out

It's 9 am and I have the most terrible hangover in ages. The acid in my stomach is not letting me go back to sleep. I already tried to get rid of it bulimic style but nothing but saliva came out. I just had a bowl of hot noodles but I'm not sure if it made things better or otherwise. I'm hoping for diarrhea now.

Last night I went out with my two cousins. And while one of whom shaves his brows, they're both straight guys. I just had to point that out because I personally find it amusing that I'm able to hang with them (also with my older brother and his friends) between talks about cock rings and bolitas and their occasional, haphazard moves toward girls.

After two buckets of Beer at W, we walked to Greenbelt 3 (Bed Space) where we had more booze and got stuck the entire night. We danced a little which is how we met Camay.

"Like the soap!" she said.

Bitch was just 18 (or so she claimed). There was a point when I was reading a text from a friend and she was like, "Who are you texting? Stop texting!" Then made a hand gesture prompting me to put my phone back in my pocket. It's quite funny.

It was all good and fun until my younger cousin obviously had a little too much and took his shirt off while challenging other young guys to something I don't know exactly. That cocky bastard. We had to leave after his little scene and proceeded to have coffee and some food at Starbucks and made him realize what an ass he was.

We went home around 3:30 am.

I had 5 bottles. I'm not really a big drinker. No Lindsay Lohan here. My inability to induce vomiting further proves this.

The two of them are still unconscious as of writing while I barely had 4 hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment