Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dear Diary

Last night was interesting. I went on a date after a long time. We started talking online and through text in May but it was only last night that we finally met.

We were supposed to watch a movie. But I was late so we had dinner and some drinks instead. He's very nice, too nice in fact.

He's a corporate slave who deals with banking processes and does great photography during his free time. He also does fire zipping. In fact, he's in poi class as I am writing this. He smokes though, which I hate.

The funny thing is, this is also around the same time last year when I started going out with M. I even celebrated my birthday with him. They both have braces, both work at The Fort, both are older than me, both eldest. But you know how that ended. Hahah... We'll see what happens with this one. I'm not even sure if I'm actually attracted to the guy.

But tell me, does sex on the first date ruin everything? Am I stupid for getting turned off when someone is being too nice? Am I ever going to get a new computer?

XOXO

2 comments: