Tuesday, May 18, 2010

All Things Major

This is my first brush with the Internet in three wonderful days. I'm at home with my family trying to be a good tito to my two fantastic nephews. I wish I can say that everything's fine and perfect but no. The shitstorm I was talking about struck and there could be more damage soon. Major drama. I'm hoping for the best though.

But enough with the negative bullcrap. I'm excited to wake up each day at home with my family and cannot wait to play with my two nephews. I'm eating well. I'm hoarding great gifts and pasalubong! I'm generally having a great time despite having a headache right now from lack of sleep. In a couple of days, some of us are flying off to some great destinations. A very dear cousin and a great aunt also arrived from Dubai so it's really hysterical at home. These call for some major, major, rare celebration. I can't complain.

On a more somber note, a colleague and friend passed away the other day. I believe it was of HIV-AIDS. May he have eternal peace.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. why isn't everything fine? din kamo bakasyon?

    who died?

    -Luke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basta. Let's talk through chat. :)

    ReplyDelete