Saturday, May 15, 2010

Long Vacation

Today is one of the longest days ever. My siblings and their respective families arrived this morning. I have been up for almost 24 hours now. In less than four hours, we're going home to surprise our folks. It's not just the physical activities that wear me down though. I was on the verge of an emotional meltdown earlier. It's supposed to be a very relaxing, enjoyable reunion. But because of some issues, a shitstorm is on the loose.

God knows how much I have been looking forward to this trip, so I really hope things will be better very soon. Please?


Anyway, enough about the drama. I'm in a simple hotel room in Pasay with my loved ones, it's 2 am, everyone's asleep, but I'm still having trouble finding ways to make all my shit fit inside my bags. Traveling light has never been a thing of mine because I get paranoid. Ugh.

For obvious reasons, I have to keep this short and sweet. Later.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment