Friday, February 10, 2012

Last Day

Greetings from my temporary workplace for the last four months. It's my last day today and I cannot finish this stint without posting a blog entry done in this office.

My mentors evaluated me yesterday---well, we evaluated each other actually. Unsurprisingly, my weakness was my PR skills. They said I need to smile more. Typical. It's the same comment every time. As for my strength, they said I'm dedicated to what I do and did challenging tasks including the ones that they know I do not enjoy doing. The most awesome part though was when one of them said I'm the "best one so far".

I'm not looking forward to going back to my other job at my uncle's office but I'm ready to conclude this internship.

The whole team is going out for lunch later as a simple send-off party for me. Sweet.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment