Sunday, April 22, 2012

Expedited

After a month, I finally got my watch back from Strap Shop. One of their representatives had damaged the side details so the whole case had to be replaced. Just two weeks ago I was informed that it would take about 3-4 months for the parts to arrive. Naturally, I was not happy about that and I let them know about it.


Frankly, I'm already exhausted calling them so I stopped. Then all of a sudden they inform me that it's ready for pick-up so I gladly dropped by their stall and reunited with my watch yesterday.


I was surprised they still maid me pay for the battery after all this trouble but I didn't have the time and energy to bargain so I just left as soon as I handed my money. I'm just glad to have my watch back.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment