Friday, September 11, 2009

Project Runway Season 2: Resort Wear Competition

Patrick's out. That's right. Patrick got auf-ed! Or rather he's Chugie Alcasid!

Is it just me or did Richie got surprisingly saved again? Well, the first time he got his ass saved, that was surprising. But choosing Richie over Patrick? That's shocking.

I have nothing against Richie. He seems very nice and actually cute but his taste level is not at par with some of the remaining designers. His creation for this round was horrendous. Patrick's was so-so. But the latter has a better "track record" in this competition.

Gawd. And here I am thinking Patrick's the next Aries Lagat.

Meanwhile, I loved the winning creation by Cherry.

Richie better step it up and prove he's still in the competition because he has the potential to be the next top Filipino designer and not just because the powers that be think his cute face will pull in the audience.

By the way, did they change the director/editor(s)? I know Project Runway USA switched to Lifetime but it seems the local version made some changes as well. It's still on etc however the editing and scoring are now different (really bad). I hate it.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. I agree with you regarding the editing and the scoring. Baduy! Or maybe talagang baduy nga lang talaga ang PR-Philippines ngayon.

    Patrick's sexy zipper back i think was awesome. And his design wasnt that bad to be auf-ed.

    PRP's taste level slumped from 6 to 1 after this week's challenge. good luck sa kanila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! The judges made a bad decision.

    Cherry is quite promising. Wag lang she magsalita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Malay mo kung sino pala yung parating naBOBOTTOM, yun pala maging winner" - Richie. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Xernan's comment made me laugh.. Patrick's out. Got sad. I want Hanz to win the season 2. I just love that dwarf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With emphasis on the 'bottom' part. Hahahah... Pero yeah, I was thinking Patrick and Hanz would be in the top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With emphasis on the 'bottom' part. Hahahah... Pero yeah, I was thinking Patrick and Hanz would be in the top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. talga? di ko pa napanood but i really like patrick's aesthetic. sayang.

    but... richie's cute. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont see cuteness in Richie. He looks tanga. Sorry! (I miss Eli tuloy... from season 1. Yun ang hot!)

    ReplyDelete