Monday, September 14, 2009

Random Rants

Cubao X

Went to Cubao X with Jules today! Finally! I've been meaning to drop by for the longest time. I want to shoot myself for not bringing a camera.

I love the antique shops there and other stores that sell loads of trinkets from vintage alarm clocks to records and books.

But the main goal was actually the ukay-ukay (second hand clothes). We have this fashion decades competition at the office this week and our team will be doing the 80s. What a perfect excuse to scour through racks and racks of cheap clothes.

Anyway, I didn't buy anything 80s. They didn't have acid wash jeans or denim vests. I got 3 neat shirts though and the coolest dress for my sister.

The Chef (Again)

Just when I'm starting to forget this shmuck, I see him on TV.

New York Fashion Week

The queen bee went to Queens and everywhere else for Fashion's Night Out. Lohan caused a buzz within the fashion crowd as she gets appointed Artistic Advisor of Ungaro. Oscar de la Renta sang with Barbara Walters, Sarah Jessica Parker and Bette Midler. While the shows are in full swing.

So far, I'm loving Alexander Wang and Christian Siriano. Gawd, I wish I was in New York right now.

All the madness at nymag.com.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment