Monday, September 13, 2010

Back to Schoolness

How does the first day of school make you feel?

When I was in high school, this day got me worrying so much about which class I fell under. For three years, I (my mom) had to pull some strings just to let me stay with my friends in section 3. During the last year though, I gave up and just stayed in section 1 which turned out very well.

Tomorrow,  I'll be starting school again. It's not high school, thank God. But I still can't help but feel anxious. I'm supposed to be inspired, not pressured.

I honestly don't know what to expect. But I hope this learning experience is a good mix of maturity and fun just like this interesting combo of hot tea with mint leaves and Nutella sandwich that I'm having right now.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. This is a powerful topic that really resonates with many people. I was certainly touched. Thanks so much for posting. I look forward to learning more.

    ~~Allow me to share with you a newly released healing recovery book for those suffering with eating disorders: "Little Gifts of Sustainable Contentment." Check it out, (look inside for free), read it, then please pass it on to others you care about...or add to your personal library... http://www.sustainablecontentment.com Amazon reviews:

    "This lovely book is a treasure and would make an ideal gift for anyone whose spirit yearns for peace." ~~ C.J.S. (Raleigh, NC)

    "The book is timeless." ~~ C.S. (Socorro, NM)

    "Daily messages include a welcome and astute abundance of metaphor and poetry, so that the vocabulary for our inner conversation towards contentment and evolution is greatly enriched." ~~ R.R. (West Chester, PA)

    "Filled with pearls of insight and wisdom... a great gift book for anyone experiencing transition (graduations, recovery, losses, new challenges)." ~~ S.K.H. (Parker, CO)

    "That perfect touch of spirituality, inspiration and motivation that I need daily." ~~ T.M. (Toronto, ON, CAN)

    "Uplifting and encouraging. If you are looking for a way to change and appreciate all the aspects of your life then this book is a must have." ~~ A.E. (Ireland)

    ReplyDelete