Thursday, September 16, 2010

Random Rants

Second First Day of Class

When I left the house and it started to rain really heavy, I was wishing I had a car to drive to school. It's a bitch going around the city via public transport when it's pouring.

This class was more fun I think. The introductions were much simpler, and we actually had a lengthy discussion about the course. At some point though, it got too cold, I couldn't even concentrate. I had bullets for nipples.

About 15 minutes before we were dismissed, this guy nonchalantly walks in and explained he was late because he just got into a car accident and had to file a police report. Suddenly, the MRT wasn't so bad.

At the end of the class, my groupmates and I exchanged numbers.

Just Say It

My favorite geek is right. I do have trouble saying no. It's mostly because I don't like confrontations and awkward conversations. Sometimes, believe it or not, if it's not such a burden on me, I tend to compromise my own convenience. My idea of "being nice" is fucked up, I know.

This has to change. This. Will. Change.

MFG

I miss you.

P.S.
I already said no to the guy who wanted to share the Internet connection---nicely of course. No fist fight necessary. lol

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment