Monday, July 25, 2011

Milestone

Finally, my own .com. That's right bitches. I finally figured it out.

Uhuh.

I feel like a proud parent sending a child to school. My little baby is, albeit very slowly, growing and evolving. Hopefully soon, more changes and improvements will be accomplished. Like I said, momma's not so well-versed with the technical shiz so it really is a challenge. That guy from the company that registered my domain deserves credit for being calm and patient with me. I was on the verge of a meltdown this morning because I was lost in multiple tabs about DNS, nameservers, A records and CNAMES. It was nauseating. I almost gave up and cried "Who do I have to blow around here to get this thing to work?!"

Luckily, nobody has to blow anybody. Not until I start on the other changes at least.

Yes, I realize I'm blogging about my blog. lol

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment