Thursday, July 21, 2011

Published

Since the other day last week I've been busy tweaking this little online corner of mine. It hasn't been easy because of my very limited knowledge about these technical stuff. Last night I couldn't even figure out what to say to this representative that I called via Magic Jack. I was inquiring about their services and I had to call thrice just to make sure I got it right. I've been doing my research so I want to know all my options you know. Nothing major for now though. Baby steps.

In other online publishing news, my article just got published at the Yahoo! Contributor Network. A good friend told me about it last week so I immediately signed up and whipped up an article. I'm so bad with titles however. It's one of the reasons why I'm not linking the said write-up. But it got published anyway so yay to that!

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment