Monday, September 08, 2008

Vacation Update

Still on vacation here but sadly, I'm no longer on the gorgeous powdery white beaches of Boracay and my friends from work already left for Manila yesterday along with my sister. I'm currently in my hometown, seafood capitol of the third world, Roxas City! I hope I'll have the time to visit my friends in Iloilo before I get back to Manila.

Boracay is beautiful as usual and I had a grand time tanning, swimming, eating and partying! LOVE it!

Gawd, it's amazing how time flies when you're having a good time. Everything was perfect. We stayed at Le Soleil de Boracay and I just have to say that this property delivered. The accommodation, the service and everything was excellent. Everyone was so courteous and nice.

It did rain a couple of times but that didn't stop us from painting the island rainbow. It's a great thing I was with three of my lovely friends so the hearty laughter rolled around naturally and frequently.

I don't want to spend so much time in fron of the computer while on a holiday so here's a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.





What do you think? Do I look fat? Isn't Boracay beautiful? More pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment