Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Spotted

My parents and I had a grand time celebrity spotting earlier this evening while having dinner at Mesa Greenbelt 5. Somewhere between bites of crispy pata we couldn't help but gawk at these local personalities.

Luningning of Wowowee- My mom was the one who spotted her. She was walking around with some buff guy whose face I didn't see.

Robbie Carmona and Rajo Laurel- These two fashion movers were seated with some other guys just two tables away from us. I was mentally begging for an internship hoping one of them could read my mind. I died in my seat when my father started pointing.

Judai and Ryan!- Yeah, this deserves an exclamation point. I don't know. But this couple has something. They just seem very likable. Judai looked great. She was all dolled up wearing a mini dress and strappy pumps while Ryan was his usual adorable self in a polo shirt. They just passed by the restaurant so I didn't really see much. I swear to god, I could tell my mother wanted to stand up and run after them so badly.

We had a good table.

My folks plus my little cousin are leaving tomorrow. I miss them already.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

2 comments: