Saturday, October 17, 2009

Whine Much?

Lately, I haven't been able to leave the office without a headache. My performance has not been as good as I want. But the biggest pressure, aside from the ridiculous numbers that we have to hit, is the fact that my very good friend H is now my supervisor which means my performance directly affects her standing. And she's relying on me to a lot. Gawd, it's killing me.

Another thing that I want to rant about is my non-existent dating life. Notice how I didn't even say love life?

I miss the sensible conversations. I miss the sweet nothings. I miss the kabaduyan. It's crazy because years ago I was so cynical. Now I'm just hopeless and uber stressed out.

This would be the perfect time to get away and find some welcome distraction.

P.S.
I think my new belt smiled at me last night.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment