Friday, October 09, 2009

Tagaytay

The parentals are in town! We just got back from Tagaytay to attend a wedding. It's a hot mess. It was raining profusely the entire time so thoughts of extending the trip were trashed.

It's great being able to bond with my family. We really don't get to do it often.

Tagaytay is lovely. I love the cold weather but I hate it when it rains. The mud and the possibility of getting sick tend to ruin the experience. I hope to come back soon, and hopefully, with someone special in a romantic kind of way.

Today, my mom and sister are planning to raid Divisoria while Pops and my kid cousin will visit Manila Zoo. I'll be doing the groceries so I can whip up something for them tonight.

That's about it for now. My father is looking at the monitor!

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment