Friday, August 20, 2010

Keeping Me From Sin

Do you know how frustrating it is when you're about to get laid but your phone suddenly stops working just before you inform your mate of your whereabouts?

I was already outside his building when my damn phone started acting up. 'Message Storage Memory Not Yet Ready' everytime I tried to text even after several minutes of rebooting. It seemed hopeless so I went to the next building to use a computer. I didn't catch him online. The cosmos connived against me I think. The computer was slow and at some point, I got disconnected. I was on the verge of tears by then. I was so desperate I tried making a Chikka account to no avail. You know that feeling when you're so angry, your head hurts?

Good thing my very good friend Shey was online. I gave her his number and had her text him. Through some miracle, I was also able to make a call. But I almost bursted into a raging fit when the Indian guy manning the shop didn't have change for my money.

All that stress for someone who looked much better (and younger) in pictures. That wasn't exactly worth sneaking out of work for. Plus my phone's still completely useless up to now.

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment