Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sleep and Music

For the first time in many months, I purposely slept as early as 11:15 pm last night. The guy I'm talking about in my last post hasn't been online for 2 consecutive nights now. I'm not sure what's going on. I'm trying to take it lightly. Instead of filling the void with unhealthy distractions, I took the opportunity to do something good---which is sleep.

A good night's sleep is a smart escape from the cruelties of the world. Just minutes before I dozed off, my cousin and I got slightly startled when the peace of our neighborhood was broken by what we surely thought were gunshots. Everything appeared to be normal this morning though.

Aside from the Zs however, I also turn to music for pleasurable diversion. The other night, Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now" brought on the waterworks.While last night, it was Scissor Sister's "Fire with Fire" that was on repeat for more positive vibes. Check out both songs below.





Have a good day!

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment