Monday, August 30, 2010

You Say Birthday I Say Party

In two days, I'll be celebrating my birthday. I've been wondering what to do on that special day. Since I'm broke and I'll be working until early evening, I'm thinking I'll just stuff myself crazy at McDonald's and call it a day, and maybe cry myself to sleep while curled up in the fetus position. That or I can do one of the following options.
  • Since I'm turning 24, I thought it would be nice to go out of town alone and disconnect myself from the world for 24 hours; no mobile phone and Internet within that period. Just peace and quiet. But aside from the fact that my family may totally panic about my sudden disappearance, this is going to cost some money. I refuse to stay in some rickety cottage in the middle of God-knows-where. I may never reach 25.
  • The most sensible think to do is to spend all my money credit limit shopping. Ok, maybe not really.
  • I'm thinking I'll just have dinner with my sister and some friends. But we can't do that at my apartment because I don't have time to cook plus I can't deal with all the mess after the party. Maybe we'll just eat out, we'll see.
  • This is very unlikely but what the hell. I'm thinking of just hanging out with him. It doesn't even matter where. I told him about the third option. He told me he'll help me clean up whether he makes it to the party or not.
Notice how I didn't include drinking myself blind and birthday sex? Ohmigod, I'm becoming an old fart!

literarybulimia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment