Friday, August 01, 2008

The 3 Cs

Can you believe it's August? Just one more month and we'll be well into the 'ber' months. Not only that, exactly one month from now, I will be turning 22! Jeezus. I'll save my age rant until then though.

For now, let's talk about what's here and what's new. And what a better way to kick off the month than with a new haircut? Fine, not exactly new since I've had this style a couple of times already but whatever.

In honor of August and my new hair, I give you my first narcissistic pictionary in a long, long time.
Commercial

Catalogue

Couture

Do you think Bennie Ninja would be proud? Do you think Tyra would be handing me my picture? Hahahah... I'm having ANTM Cycle 10 withdrawals.

Please cut me some slack. I took those photos right when I got home from an eleven-hour shift at work so I look used. Oh who am I kidding, I look like that all the time. One thing's for sure though, right is definitely NOT my angle--something I've discovered years ago since I started cam whoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment