Saturday, August 30, 2008

Friday Night: Birthday Celebration Numero Uno

First stop: Dolce Superclub somwehere in Timog and Tomas Murato Quezon City.

After our first bottles, hunger pangs occured so we decided to go to The Sicilian Express-- love their chicken sandwich.

Time to partaaay!

There were a lot of cuties but I had to behave since I was with my straight cousin. Besides, I really have to quit indulging in cheap thrills. Hee hee...


The place is okay. Dolce reminds me of Embassy although it's been ages since I've been to the latter. It's probably the cloud of smoke that reminded me of Emabajada. More rant on that in a bit.

I liked the music a lot. with the hiphop, house and techno combo. I can't believe they played One More Time and Madison Avenue's Don't Call Me Baby! So late 90s! I think I had a little orgasm when I realized it was Daft Punk. The mixing was fantastic.

The crowd is a mix of expats, chavs, hipsters and hotties with a sprinkling of d-list celebrities and barely-there-pubic-hair youngens.

I hate it when smoking is allowed inside clubs or when there isn't a separate smoking area. My eyes were burning and I was constantly tearing up. Not only was I damaging my liver but was also subjecting my lungs to a disgusting poison. It's unfair because I don't smoke. I felt like a Jew in a gas chamber the entire time. I know, I know, I have no one to blame.

Oh well. I had a good time. We left at 4 AM and went to Wendy's.

I have a hang over right now but I'll try to shop for pasalubong later.

1 comment:

  1. After our first bottles, hunger pangs occured so we decided to go to The Sicilian Express-- love their chicken sandwich.
    --> Whenever I finish a bottle of SanMig Light or a cocktail drink, nagugutom ako! May scientific reason ba behind this??

    Time to partaaay!
    ---> Wooohooooow! Parteyhan na!!


    There were a lot of cuties but I had to behave since I was with my straight cousin. Besides, I really have to quit indulging in cheap thrills. Hee hee...
    --> I saw Martin Jickain last Saturday. He wasn't that tall. Nor was he fab! No! Tuloy mo lang. Ako nga, I cannot stop myself from staring at beautiful people. My bestfriend always tells me to stop it but I cannot! Cheap thrill to the highest level talaga!

    ReplyDelete