Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

Turon LoveWhen you simply do not have the time to (try to) cook, nor the gusto or funds to eat out all the time, you have to explore all possible options.

Lately, I have been eating turon for breakfast. Fine, it's more like an appetizer since a tuna sandwich follows but I simply love eating it. Tres chic? Not really. But it's one of the few things I would actually eat that's sold along the streets of Manila.

I know it looks like sugar glazed turd but it's really good. Seriously, it's so good I had to blog it.

Lipstick Jungle of Cougars

This show is basically a Sex and the City spin-off with three Samantha-aged women in it. It's entertaining enough though and for some reason, I got hooked. Too bad I can't really keep up, thanks to my new work schedule.

2 comments: