Sunday, August 10, 2008

He ate the squid (just whe I'm about to throw it away).

Blah, blah, blah... Sex. Blah, blah, blah... Mr. MedRep. Blah, blah, blah... Goodbye.
Like a zombie rising from the dead, out of nowhere, he was suddenly alive again. The next thing I know, I was in his car driving up to the parking area.
It was intense. It was hot. It was good. But what else is next?
Well, he ate lunch at my place. Turns out he likes squid (very much)--even after knowing it's been sitting in the fridge for a week already. He insisted on eating the bowl of viand and yesterday's leftover rice despite my warnings. He happily ate his past-its-prime food while I munched on a tuna sandwich I made for myself.
A dry kiss, a loose hug and a belly rub later, he goes back to oblivion probably never to return again for at least a couple of months or ever.

3 comments:

  1. oh this sounds interesting e? hahaha! am enjoying your blog. and oooh yes i love your fashion purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin. Thank you. That makes you the third person who thinks my blog is interesting! Hahahah... See you around.

    ReplyDelete