Monday, August 18, 2008

Bye Bye Jacket

I just fucking lost my jacket. It's no expensive piece or anything. I've had it for over 5 years now. Fuck. I hate this. It's not for the fashion nor monetary value. I just really want it. Like I said, I've had that jacket for a really long time! It's sporty, cotton, mustard yellow and gray with 2 stripes on both sleeves. I don't even know what the hell the brand is, all I know is I got it from a tiangge years and years ago. It's the same jacket I wore to Wowowee! Shut up! It was a school trip ok!

Ugh.

I fucking hate losing clothes. I swear. It really bothers me mentally.

I placed it on top of my bag in between the handle. Dammit, I really should have just put the damn thing inside. I'm pretty sure I left it at the jeepney I took on my way home. I actually think someone called my attention when I was about to alight but I was too tired to notice and I was listening to some music with earphones buried in my ears. I didn't even notice it was missing until I checked my bag. Fuck. I am sooo upset right now.

How does it go again? You find some you lose some? Is that right? When I got home, I found the missing pair of a sock I was desperately looking for last night. Jeezus.

2 comments:

  1. Aww. I feel sad. I remember the day I lost my celphone. It was raining. And I lost it somewhere in Philcoa. Actually, hindi siya nawala. But ninakaw! Lecheng magnanakaw na iyan. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is sad when you lose something you've had for a long time. Sucks.

    ReplyDelete